Taskbar

Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Not Quite Right Reverend Cletus J. Diggs & the Currently Accepted Habits of Nature (A Cletus J. Diggs Supernatural Mystery) (Kindle Edition)
I was gifted this book by the author. I needed a good read. What I got was a great read! This book is engaging, funny, spooky, and so revoltingly horrific that I couldn't put it down. The humor was the icing on the cake. The references to hill billy life and redneck dreams had me in stitches. The story line grips you and pulls you in with decomposing tendrils... it was an exciting, kooky read. I've never even entertained such grotesque possibilities and it derailed my reading - in a wonderful way! I will be reading more of Wilson's novels every time I need a break from the mundane!

No comments:

Post a Comment